QuarterX Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fansite Forum board for QuarterX Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join AwakenedX.info Best server ever no lagg
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm by AwakenedX

TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm by AwakenedX

TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm by AwakenedX

TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm by AwakenedX

» My account
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm by mr criminal

» Hi I'm Joe
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 am by jukol11

» New QuarterX Server being made.
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm by NickelX

» TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm by NickelX

» Intro :)
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm by TeleTubbyZ

Top posters
kierenfay602
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS I_vote_lcapTO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS I_voting_barTO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS I_vote_rcap 
Devotion
TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS I_vote_lcapTO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS I_voting_barTO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Patrick
arush
shadowxd1221
Sun
Scuberz
blink
heat
Statistics
We have 151 registered users
The newest registered user is mat dog87

Our users have posted a total of 545 messages in 87 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS

Go down 
+4
Level
Prankyprins
imhot
shadowxd1221
8 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowxd1221
Jr. Administrator
Jr. Administrator

TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:36 am

I sadly found out about QuarterX being shut down and i am extremly mad about it aswell
but what im wanting to say is that if you wish to stay in contact with you old pals you may use the fansite

if anyone that i know and can trust would like to i can make you admin/mod and i will allow you to run this
if there is any questions about this website please tell me and i will do everything in my power to help you

thanks guys
QUARTERX FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarterx.org
imhot

PostSubject: Me emily   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm

hey everyone its me imhot2012 im sad to hear about what had happend i miss quarterx and i wish it was still up and i just want you all to know that if anyone wants to talk to me or pm me send me a privet message through these forms. other then that if this forms needs help with maintaining i would be glad to help. bye everyone.. Smile your friend emily
Back to top Go down
Prankyprins

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:16 pm

omg emillly how you beeeeen?? miss ya, god damn it i mis Quarterx the day it ended i was up the whole night, im just so happy that i found this site with people from The Gd old Quarterx but, do you have Microsoft sowftware Messenger? (MSN)
good to see you're fine
Back to top Go down
Level

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Hey well it's Simply for Quarterx Cya good luck in life owner i hope everyone enjoyed Quarterx like how i did.
Back to top Go down
RmR1

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 am

Hey Pranky Whats up¨. Smile
Back to top Go down
katie

PostSubject: katie is back=D   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:40 pm

hey guys its me katie aka milkpure, pranky i dont see u in msn o.o.
Back to top Go down
Prankyprins

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 3:21 pm

katie wrote:

well my MSN got FUCKED UP for some reason :S
Back to top Go down
RmR1

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Prankyprins wrote:
katie wrote:

Guys/girls Guess if i have good news, quarterx might be closed but!, there's a new once by Mr.quarter calld InnovationX serch google. Sir liam, fox box, blink there mod.s there to.!!! Mr.quarter him self said that quarterx got to commplicated so he made a new one, fresh start Smile

(my names 'bullsaye' there if some one wounders.)
Back to top Go down
Prankyprins

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:05 pm

RmR1 wrote:
Prankyprins wrote:
katie wrote:

Guys/girls Guess if i have good news, quarterx might be closed but!, there's a new once by Mr.quarter calld InnovationX serch google. Sir liam, fox box, blink there mod.s there to.!!! Mr.quarter him self said that quarterx got to commplicated so he made a new one, fresh start Smile

thanks mate
Back to top Go down
Prankyprins

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:02 am

RmR1 wrote:

Dude something happend to my account at innovationx, it wont let me log-on neither reset my email. :S
Back to top Go down
ZZZ

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:54 am

Speaking of QuarterX and all that innovation knock-off bullshit, Mr. Quarter gave me a virus over MSN. Able to see my screen and all that, got rid of it obviously but it still pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
NickelX

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm

go to youtube.com/flamezb91 to see new QuarterX.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS   TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS Empty

Back to top Go down

TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS
Page 1 of 1