QuarterX Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fansite Forum board for QuarterX Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join AwakenedX.info Best server ever no lagg
Money Making Guide EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm by AwakenedX

Money Making Guide EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm by AwakenedX

Money Making Guide EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm by AwakenedX

Money Making Guide EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm by AwakenedX

» My account
Money Making Guide EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm by mr criminal

» Hi I'm Joe
Money Making Guide EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 am by jukol11

» New QuarterX Server being made.
Money Making Guide EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm by NickelX

» TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS
Money Making Guide EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm by NickelX

» Intro :)
Money Making Guide EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm by TeleTubbyZ

Top posters
kierenfay602
Money Making Guide I_vote_lcapMoney Making Guide I_voting_barMoney Making Guide I_vote_rcap 
Devotion
Money Making Guide I_vote_lcapMoney Making Guide I_voting_barMoney Making Guide I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Patrick
arush
shadowxd1221
Sun
Scuberz
blink
heat
Statistics
We have 151 registered users
The newest registered user is mat dog87

Our users have posted a total of 545 messages in 87 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Money Making Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Henry

Money Making Guide Empty
PostSubject: Money Making Guide   Money Making Guide EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello QuarterX! This is my first money making guide for QuarterX Revived so here goes! Note: You need 65 Slayer to follow this guide. 65 Slayer is very easy to obtain!

Step 1

Click the "Spell Book" ---> "Slayer Tower".

Money Making Guide 29sksg

Step 2

Follow the path marked on the image!

Money Making Guide Svh2x5

There will be a Spikey Chain, right click and climb up!

Money Making Guide 2rgjc44

You will end up here. Around this area, there are tons of Dust Devils all around. Okay, so you are probably thinking, how will I make money here? These Duse Devils drop Rune literally almost EVERY drop! I would give it a 95% rate. The only time these dont drop Rune, are when they drop Chaos Runes. On top of all this there is the possibility of the rare drop, Dragon Chainbody worth 7-10M!

Money Making Guide 33kzo6w

That particular time the Dust Devil dropped a Rune Battleaxe worth 40k! You get Over 1M per inventory every time, and you can get a full inventory very fast!!

Step 3

After you have your Inventory, Teleport to home! You can choose 2 Npc's to sell your Loot to. Either Horvik located at the bank.....

Money Making Guide 11uvwk3

Or the Shop Assistant located Northwest of the Bank.....

Money Making Guide 2z7fqkl

Once you have sold your inventory, why not go back for more easy gp? I hope you liked my guide. Yes, there are other ways of making money but this is one of the many Combat Money making methods! Note: I think this method is better then others because the drops are super consistent! Very Happy

Please comment if you liked this guide! Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Money Making Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QuarterX Fansite :: Server Related :: Guides-
Jump to: