QuarterX Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fansite Forum board for QuarterX Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join AwakenedX.info Best server ever no lagg
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm by AwakenedX

ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm by AwakenedX

ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm by AwakenedX

ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm by AwakenedX

» My account
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm by mr criminal

» Hi I'm Joe
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 am by jukol11

» New QuarterX Server being made.
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm by NickelX

» TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm by NickelX

» Intro :)
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm by TeleTubbyZ

Top posters
kierenfay602
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) I_vote_lcapONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) I_voting_barONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) I_vote_rcap 
Devotion
ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) I_vote_lcapONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) I_voting_barONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Patrick
arush
shadowxd1221
Sun
Scuberz
blink
heat
Statistics
We have 151 registered users
The newest registered user is mat dog87

Our users have posted a total of 545 messages in 87 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) Empty
PostSubject: ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper)   ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:38 am

Wait for the middle ish (look at the subs and compare it to his rapping)

FASTEST PART OF THE SONG IS AT 1:48 and ends at 2:08

Must watch if you enjoy intense epicness
Back to top Go down
arush

Location : Quarterx forums, and on the server. what else you need to know?

PostSubject: Re: ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper)   ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 am

dear god, thats fastere then chuck norris's punches and kicks! lolz.
Back to top Go down
Moon

PostSubject: Re: ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper)   ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:50 am

looooooooool

ikr?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper)   ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper) Empty

Back to top Go down

ONE of the fastest rappers in the world. (Fastest korean rapper)
Page 1 of 1