QuarterX Fansite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fansite Forum board for QuarterX Private Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Join AwakenedX.info Best server ever no lagg
Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:58 pm by AwakenedX

Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm by AwakenedX

Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:56 pm by AwakenedX

Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm by AwakenedX

» My account
Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm by mr criminal

» Hi I'm Joe
Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:25 am by jukol11

» New QuarterX Server being made.
Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:02 pm by NickelX

» TO ALL EX-QUARTERX PLAYERS
Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:01 pm by NickelX

» Intro :)
Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:50 pm by TeleTubbyZ

Top posters
kierenfay602
Post things you don't like about the website here. I_vote_lcapPost things you don't like about the website here. I_voting_barPost things you don't like about the website here. I_vote_rcap 
Devotion
Post things you don't like about the website here. I_vote_lcapPost things you don't like about the website here. I_voting_barPost things you don't like about the website here. I_vote_rcap 
Moon
Patrick
arush
shadowxd1221
Sun
Scuberz
blink
heat
Statistics
We have 151 registered users
The newest registered user is mat dog87

Our users have posted a total of 545 messages in 87 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Post things you don't like about the website here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadowxd1221
Jr. Administrator
Jr. Administrator

Post things you don't like about the website here. Empty
PostSubject: Post things you don't like about the website here.   Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:08 pm

If you do not like something or wish for it to be changed please post here. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarterx.org
shadowxd1221
Jr. Administrator
Jr. Administrator

Post things you don't like about the website here. Empty
PostSubject: no flaming!   Post things you don't like about the website here. EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:48 pm

i want no flaming of any kind of other peoples opinoins!

if i see you flaming i will either edit your posts or delete it and if you do it again after that i will take other ways of punishment
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarterx.org

Post things you don't like about the website here.
Page 1 of 1